fAKT Evaluation Committee has selected seven new beneficiaries of De Facto Development program – Support for the growth of medium-sized organizations.
The Evaluation Committee assessed application received on the Call for application under the component “Support to the growth of smaller civil society organizations in Montenegro”, and decided to provide financial support to:
- Youth Center – Proactive Podgorica with project “#whoareyou” in the amount of 7,000 EUR
- Association of Young Ecologists Niksic with the project “Active and responsible for themselves and the community”, in the amount of 6.000 EUR
- Parental Association “Staze” Podgorica with the project “Volunteer, Be a Friend!” in the amount of 5,000 EUR
- Pro Futuro Niksic with the project” Youth for youth”, in the amount of 5.000 EUR
- Parental Association “OAZA” Bijelo Polje with the project “Use of Occupational Therapy – rolling wool in day care centers for children and youth with disabilities” in the amount of EUR 6,000
- URBAN NOVA Herceg Novi with project “Women Matters” in the amount of 6.000 EUR
- Center for Roma Initiatives Niksic with project “Initiative to suppress “imposed fate”, in the amount of 5,000 EUR
This program components includes:
- Financial support to 11-16 small CSOs with 5.000-7.000 EUR per grant (total of 80,000 EUR for this sub-granting program will be awarded in two calls – 40,000 EUR each)
- Mentoring for supported CSOs;
- Capacity development evaluation of the supported CSOs.
The De facto Development program is financially supported by the European Union within the IPA Civil Society Development Program 2016, the Civil Society Facility Montenegro Program.